Tuesday, February 23, 2010

service matters


Hiya! Busy, busy or at least trying to be:)

I got a nice surprise earlier today. I had ordered some Lululemon stuff online in January, it arrived promptly and I was pleased with it. Did you know there is no shipping charge for anything ordered online and you can return it to any store? Great customer service.
Well ... it gets better... the doorbell rang this morning and there on my step, was a Fedex man with an envelope. I was not expecting anything so I was a bit curious. Once inside, I opened it and to my surprise,found a letter from Lululemon, saying that due to an odd foreign exchange processing error they had charged me $2.84 more than they should have and would I accept this $20 (!!!) gift card as an apology. Um, ok! I would never have been aware of the $2.84. Grateful.

Anyone local, aged late 20's-30's interested in auditioning for a travel/wine/food web show host/hostess? Shooting March 15-17th

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's your lucky day! Quick, go buy a lotto ticket!

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

What a great way to start the day!
Peace.
Namaste,
Joan