Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve and I need a wee army like this to help me. Lots to do today and then I can relax and enjoy the "Season". Off to my mum's tonight for our traditional family get together. We are having a green Christmas here, no snow yet. Such odd weather. My neice who was stranded here by the snow at Heathrow managed to get a flight out last night and will arrive today, Christmas Eve. Hooray! Sad to see her go but happy that she gets to spend Christmas with her family after a term away at University. Okey dokey, I have to hit the kitchen first, got some cooking to do.Have a Happy Holiday!


7 comments:

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

love nutcrackers!! great photo...
Merry Christmas!!

aliceinparis said...

NYC, Style and a little Cannoli~ Merry Christmas to you! Those nutcrackers belong to a friend of mine:)

Micheline said...

As green as it is. I'm keeping my fingers crossed (but not holding my breath) for a dusting at the very least. Have a great holiday!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Can we really vote once a day? I tried today but a little message popped up that I had already voted and couldn't do so again.

Sara said...

I've been voting everyday...so, I hope you get the win.

aliceinparis said...

Happy Christmas!

grass.hopper said...

You got my vote Shelagh! To keep myself honest I checked out the other nominated blogs. Yours definitely deserved the vote!