Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lunenburg again


I was here again on Friday! Lunenburg! It was a perfect early Spring day. Blue, blue skies and a tiny breeze. The town is slowly gearing up for tourist season. See that window below? Look closely. See some art? It's mine! Hooray. The Witherstone Gallery will be open for business on May 1st. It will be chock-a-block with lots of creative gooodies from all disciplines.

See this boat? Recognize it? No?

Look closer. See what is transpiring on it?

Ha. Filming has begun for Haven. It is "Duke" and "Nathan". know I've mentioned the show before and will probably again but it is now broadcast in 11 countries! I love how it showcases the beauty of Nova Scotia although it is supposed to be set in New England. lol You can watch episodes here.

6 comments:

Patchmaker said...

Thanks for the spring peek at Lunenburg, my most favorite getaway spot. Was going to head down last week for a day, but it was raining. Soon, though!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh you little Lunenburg TV spy, I LOVE it! And I think it is awesome you are selling art in Lunenburg. I spent way too much money the last time I was there but everything is gorgeous, including your work.

Did you see the Bluenose in refit?

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Why do they always have to disguise a Canadian location?! It's not like people don't know where we are! I will check out this series...Congrats on the gallery!

gymgirl said...

That is interesting. I thought it WAS filmed in New England. Silly me.

WryAndGinger said...

Ah Balfour. Thank you ;)

Teena in Toronto said...

Lunenburg is such a cute colourful village, isn't it?