Friday, February 3, 2012

30 minutes

  
This is a great video ( 9 min)  explaining how all we need is 30 minutes a day of exercise. Eye opening stuff.This is day 3 for me. I decided to give it a go every day in February, 29 days, 26 to go! Want to join me? A few of my Facebook pals have decided to give it a whirl.  If you can't get out and walk, just set your kitchen timer and boogie in front of the TV.  March up and down the hall, stairs, move for 30 minutes. More is great but 30 minutes is the minimum I pledge to do every day this month!

7 comments:

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Fantastic! I walk my dog every day and go to yogalates once a week and I know it is a contributing factor not only physically but mentally. When I'm out walking, I ponder life and always feel better afterwards.
Thanks for such a fun little video.
I kept thinking that if you could really draw that fast, that would be a workout!!

burnttoast said...

How cool! Thanks for sharing. Be careful walking in the snow! We have sun and mud. (Pout) And yes, I should follow a REAL fitness program.

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

This is an excellent video Shelagh; I've got to get this shoulder working again and get back to my exercise classes!

MLou said...

Great video. No excuse not to follow this doctor's orders.

Anonymous said...

Just the incentive I need to get more exercise!

aliceinparis said...

I know! It really brings home the point. I'm just about to launch into my 30 for today!

judy in ky said...

This is exactly what I've been needing. It's been lurking in the back of my mind that I've been sitting too much, watching TV too much and feeling out of shape. This video was the "kick in the rear" that has finally motivated me! I'm starting today.