Friday, May 4, 2012

Tell your friends...

 I saw this yesterday while waiting for my car to have it's summer tires installed. What should have been a short wait turned into a long one as they discovered I needed new tires, my brake pads needed replacing and an oil change was required. My wallet was surprised too! The long wait also turned into a great opportunity to explore a nearby shop which I will be writing about in my next blog post. I cannot believe I have not visited it before. It is a local landmark of sorts. Stay tuned.
Pssssst, "I love you"

5 comments:

Judith said...

Me too ... and I love Halifax - too bad about your car and wallet.

Cathy said...

I LOVE this spray painting!!! Love the building, and I love your heart for sharing it!!! Thank you!!! I wrote on friendship tonight on my blog!~ ♥♥♥

laureenlynn said...

I am eagerly waiing to find out where you have been shooping. I love you and I love reading about your adventures.

Maggie said...

I actually like this kind of graffiti =)

yipeng said...

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional expense hold enclosed start-up venture growth capital elevating to look at Microsoft office 2010 Principal fairly recently, mass media connected with Kelon, Hisense advertising small company, and also figured out a legal agreement Goal Twenty-five one, Last year, which selling of merchandise for the fee transaction settlement basis, like Understanding which include investigation with the career Four years in earlier times? These kinds of routines received simply Microsoft Office Standard 2010 by using a quantity of and fourty million yuan. To begin with about, Hisense may be the many well-known for you to absorb advancement to cover 6 600 0000 yuan, Office Standard 2010 that allows you to provde the essential start-up age bracket and business income. office 2010