Thursday, September 8, 2016

Painting Workshop Sept 18!

My next painting workshop is on September 18. We will be painting this vase of flowers:) You can choose the colour you want....it does not have to be green. The cost is $99 plus tax  It is held in Halifax at Fruition Cafe, 6863 Coburg Road.
 All supplies are included and yummy lunch too!!
Click HERE to learn more and register...

TESTIMONIALS:
" Thank-you Shelagh, I learned so much. You are an excellent, patient teacher and a wonderful artist. "
"Wicked fun class! Thank-you!"
"Just a blast!~ Off to buy paint! Amazing results for the whole class!"
"Great day! I am thrilled with my painting!. The venue was nice and bright and the tunes were inspiring:)"
"Shelagh this was wonderful! The energy was so positive and I am feeling very accomplished. I can't wait for another!"
"Thank- you so much Shelagh, this was such a fun relaxing and inspiring day away from the regular routine"
"I will definitely like to do another one and would highly reccommend to anyone to do!"
"Loved the whole day! Will definitely come to another workshop. Thanks so much!"


No comments: