Sunday, September 26, 2010

2011 Calendars!


I have been busy this weekend! It was great fun putting these together. To see each calendar, click on the picture and then underneath you will see a preview button. Click that to see the 12 months. These have been created through Lulu.com and you purchase them there. You can buy one and have them ship it to an address different than yours if it is for a gift. They will not be signed by me as the others were. I have priced them at $17.50 each because shipping is $6.99 to Canada, so the total will be $24.50 per calendar for Canadians and probably a wee bit less for Americans, not sure what shipping to the rest of the world is. Hope you enjoy them!
Cats, Create Art, Paris, Nova Scotia and Peggy's Cove







4 comments:

Sara said...

They are all beautiful...can't decide which one I like the best...

May have to get the Paris one for my sister...as a Christmas Gift...

Anonymous said...

I always love your photos, like the Robbie Burns statue and the ice tea pic is to die for; mostly had to say I love your "Create Art" badge, or whatever that is. Love the
candy pink with electric blue, or whatever they are! Z

Sapphire Green said...

Your calendars are so gorgeous! I've previewed them all and have to decide which to order for whom. (A great pick-me-up during a lousy couple of weeks.)

Mary Elizabeth said...

Oh my!! Your work is gorgeous!! I just love Paris!