Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday!


Tea is Magic~print
Monday!
I was all geared up to go to the gym but my leg has other ideas. I've somehow injured the back of my left knee. It has been very painful for a few weeks but I've soldiered on hoping for it to work itself out whatever "it' is. I think a trip to the doctor is in order.
The rest of the day will be spent preparing an order for Jennifer's of Nova Scotia. A lovely wee gift shop chock full of great things. I've made some Christmas Cards this year for them. Will also put some in my Etsy shop too.

5 comments:

YogaNan knits, too... said...

Do yourself a favor and have that leg checked out--you could do more damage by working out with a body part that is trying to tell you something. I'm a yoga therapist, and help people with this stuff all the time.

aliceinparis said...

Hi YogaNan, Thanks! I have an appointment now and did not go to the gym:)

Sonja said...

Just yesterday I realized that it will soon be time to start working on our annual family newsletter and picture. This also means selecting holiday cards, and what I can see of yours, they look pretty good. Let us know when they're in your etsy shop!

Deb said...

Is "Tea is Magic' a print or a card?It's great!

aliceinparis said...

Hi Deb, it is a print:)