Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rainy Thursday


Raining cats and dogs out there. Rainfall warning for today. It sure was hard to get out of bed this morning. I was warm and cozy and the sound of the rain pelting outside made me want to burrow deeper under the covers. Oh well, cup of tea makes everything all right. That is Barrington Street, Halifax in the picture.

My lovely wee impressionistic painting sold. That makes me happy. I really liked it and it was fun to do. Will definitely try my hand at more.

Today is an errandy, nose to the grindstone sort of day. Hope to be very productive.

Oh and this Sunday at the market we are having a PUMPKIN FESTIVAL! Come and carve a pumpkin and be elibible for some prizes.

This is a blog you will REALLY enjoy...Susan Branch ! In her latest post she talks about how to keep you wooden spoons and cutting board looking great. I've been a fan of hers for years ♥


Also I'm doing another e-Photo Course, starting November 11, you can learn more HERE.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

That's a gorgeous photo.

I've always wanted to visit Halifax, but I'm stuck in landlocked Alberta until I can save some airfare!

Laurita said...

We have a rainfall warning here in St. John's too. I'm a new follower of your blog, and I must say, it's a lovely place to spend a rainy afternoon.

burnttoast said...

Ha! I found you! Actually, I got some prints from your Etsy shop and they are framed and hanging in my bedroom as I type, radiating joy and Nova Scotia good vibes.

Christina Silverio said...

How beautiful. We're getting a bit sick of warm summer weather here in California; could use some rain!
The impressionistic painting was gorgeous! I can see why it sold, and you definitely need to do more.