Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22


Happy Autumn! First day of fall and we are going to have a day of high temps and sunshine! We always have wonderful Septembers here.

I was sent this via email and thought it was worthy of sharing. The world's oldest still performing showgirl! How inspiring. Makes me want to get out there and move:)

Today is a day of errands and doing deliveries. Hopefully I'll get some painting time in later. I've also got books to read. I order from the library and when the more popular ones arrive, they are a 7 day read and then the fines start. Often I'll get a bunch of 7 day reads at the same time so I have to read, read, read, otherwise they go back and I wait months until they get round to me again. Oh well,..... self inflicted problem :)

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

What books did you order from the library?
I ordered Shanghai Girls
Still waiting for mine

Love you
Jeanne♥

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, what a great video! I hope I'm that vibrant when I'm 85!

Teresa said...

Love this photo, I like to "frame" the photo with tree limbs.

LoisW said...

Fabulous photo. I also, thought about ordering Shanghai Girls, but opted for Dan Brown's new book. Please let me know how you like Shanghai Girls. I'd love to know what you are reading!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Phenomenal woman!

I dislike 7 day reads...too much pressure! I wait till the book goes into general circulation and then I can savor it for three weeks..lol

Do you have any good book suggestions?