Friday, April 30, 2010

rain or shine


Last night I popped up to Chapters bookstore to see Chris St. Clair of the Weather Network . He was here in Halifax to promote his new book and give a wee talk about the weather. I love my weather:) Cheery and charming, he was a pleasure to meet. It was also the perfect "weather-y" sort of night. This was taken in the parking lot above the bookstore just before the talk. I had to capture the light.


Also.... tonight is my gallery opening! If you are free from 6-8,
here is the info Would love to see you!

8 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Love the light in that photo..and how the blue of the sky is reflected in the wet asphalt!

Good luck tonight!!

Sarah @ Mum In Bloom said...

Oh that picture is breathtaking. Love your artwork too :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nobody loves weather forecasters like Canadians, LOL! Weather is our national obsession. Good luck with your gallery show -- it looks fabulous!

Sara said...

Have a wonderful time tonight. You know if I lived close enough I would be there!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Love that photo, it's like feeling it in person. Good luck at the gallery showing tonight, beautiful artwork.

Bear Chick said...

Hope the gallery opening was a huge success!! And that picture of the parking lot and sky is amazing!

Ben said...

Hope you had a great opening night! How long will your work be up?

Eco Yogini said...

holy crap, I was totally at LoveMe last night and oooouuud and ahhhhd over your BEAUTIFUL paintings!! But I didn't meet you.... I don't think. Unless you were the lady taking photos?

Anyhoo- so weird that I found you through twitter (coffeeandyoga).

Many Blessings and Beautiful Art!