Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mrs. Brown Gets a Bikini Wax


Ha. This is so silly! I had never heard of Mrs. Brown's Boys until last night. It is an Irish BBC comedy. I want to watch them all! Brendan O'Carrol created the series and plays the main character. A lot of the cast is in fact his actual family!
Here is another clip, her son Rory trying to come out.... http://youtu.be/XNTObcpaio0
And one more clip, two notes: a hen party is a British stag party for the bride. Warning: this one is a bit racy http://youtu.be/gw03JjYeoVo

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My favourite is the clip where they're reading up on how to tell if someone is a lesbian.

Teresa aka Tess said...

I recently found this series as well. I loved the episode title Mrs. Brown talks to God. Hilarious stuff it is. BBC tv is so much more interesting that what I get here.

aliceinparis said...

Debra~"Does it say anything about Bingo?" lol
Tess~ I wish we got the BBC shows here too. I must look for that episode:)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This show is hysterical! I'm going to have to watch them all on Youtube