Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh what a beautiful morning....


Oh what a beautiful day! I've got a day off but not really. Just a day away from the market. Tons to do today but the sunshine and birdsong make it all easier. The birds are going crazy with all their chirping and trilling and general chattering. I think they are happy too!

Started the day with a cup of tea out on my deck! Outside!!!! You'd think we've not seen the sun for a month. lol. Anyway, I'd best get on with it. See you later...

The Seaport Farmers Market has a new blog! Pop over and check it out!

4 comments:

ElleBee said...

It is gorgeous out there today, isn't it? I was so happy to see the sunshine this morning! :)

Thanks for the link to the farmers market blog.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope the sunshine stays! Some friends of ours are arriving in Halifax today to cycle around Nova Scotia and they'd like it to be warm!

mommalibrarian said...

What are those astonishingly beautiful flowers. They look like someone made them up. Baby blue and yellow

aliceinparis said...

They are forget-me-nots! Just a zoomed in version of them:)