Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kitten Monty


Bliss. Just looking at this makes me feel peaceful. zzzzzzzzz. It is Monty as a wee babe.
I came across it today and thought I would share. I noticed his colour has changed, the light fur is more ginger now.

I've got a pot of chili simmering on the stove. Good meal for cold icy days. I put cumin and cinnamon in mine as well as the regular chili and garlic. Love to have a pot of something warm and tasty, that's easy to reheat as needed. Comfort food. Yum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture just melted my insides. Hope you have a warm, wonderful day. xo

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Ah Monty has always been a cutie! I'm glad he's feeling better.

Enjoy your chili! I made some warm soup recently too. It has been so cold this week, hasn't it?

Hugs, pat

PSUMommy said...

Aw, fuzzy, snuggly kitten!

Kathy said...

Awwww what a little cutie! I love kitties. The chili sounds good too. The wind chill is going to be -30 in the morning. Oh yippee!

Anonymous said...

Awww...my heart is melting...so cute!

Sue said...

Monty is adorable...have you ever been to Melissa Morris' blog....she has a Monty also and has "Monty Mondays"....it appears that the dictionary meaning of Monty means extra cute....
www.melissacmorris.com