Friday, January 9, 2009

Thanks!


Well my "rip around the sun" as someone said :) has begun again. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, it was fun to see them. I hope yesterday was a good day for you too!
I had a quiet one and it was lovely. We did go out to a local restaurant for supper and I had a delicious Oriental Chicken Salad. I've never tried anything else on their menu because I don't go there often enough and each time we go I look forward to having this! Kind of sad really:)
Today I am having lunch with my mum and tomorrow another friend and so it goes... the celebration continues. I am going to make it last all year!

So........ the winners please.......

I will start with the print (photo or painting), your choice

Sacred Suzie
!!!!!!

In no particular order, the the pocket mirrors go to..........

Pat

88Greenthumb
Gillian
Leendall
Twisted Hare
Cape Cod Kitty
Susanna

So, if you send me an email at duffettfolkart ((((@)))) yahoo.ca with your address, I will pop those into the mail for you! Hooray! You can also specify whether you would like a photo mirror or a painting mirror.

I think I will do this next year. Giving is fun but you all know that:)

Ok, I HAVE to get to the gym this morning. New start and all that.
Cheers.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo!! I won!! How exciting. :)

I'm glad that you had a good time on your birthday. Oriental Chicken Salad sounds very good and I don't think it's sad at all to order the same thing all the time. It means that you have a favourite and that is sure to make the restaurant owners quite happy. I hope that you continue to enjoy your birthday celebrations over the weekend.

PS: As for the prize - surprise me!

Sara said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Oriental Chicken Salad sounds lovely. Have a wonderful weekend.

Twisted Hare said...

Yay! What a great way to start the day! Thanks so much!
I'm happy to hear that you had an enjoyable birtdhay. Have fun with your continued celebration.

Anonymous said...

I never win anything!! I'm sooo excited. This is better than any bday I ever had.

Thanks so much!! email on the way.

Happy Day After Your Birthday!!

Kathy said...

Glad you had a nice birthday and are continuing your celebration. Congrats to all of the winners. That was so cool of you to do that.

Gill said...

Thrilled! Thanks Shelagh!
I'm not sure what I won, but it sounds fantastic.
What a happy birthday week you are having already, getting back to the gym. Good for you!
Now I will follow suit :)
xox

Anonymous said...

Happy happy belated birthday to you! I hope that lunch today was wonderful. And I LOVE this photo. It is magic.

Have a beautiful weekend and keep that celebrating going! xo

Suzie Ridler said...

I can't BELIEVE I won! Holy cow, I have NEVER won anything online before...EVER! I take this as a sign that my luck is turning from bad to amazing and I am so honoured. Thank you!

April Jarocka said...

Many Birthday wishes! Glad it was a good one!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Oh my goodness Shelagh am I the "Pat" who won a mnirror! I hope so! LOL!

My daughter has been very sick with the flu and I have been absent from blogs and off the computer taking care of her.

I'll e-mail youi now --thansk so much!

Hugs, Pat