Saturday, October 24, 2009

Always something to do.


My poor neglected brushes... I've been so distracted and busy with other things that I have not been able to get any work done. Not good. I am planning to really put a lot of time into painting this week. Have to!
One of my distractions of course has been BustaMove. Did you know I am team captain of a group called HalifaxChicks? Not that it is a bad thing, but I do tend to get carried away with good ideas and end up with a lot to do:) Oh well, this is a great cause and it will be lots of fun. Getting fit is one of the big payoffs of this venture but that takes time too. (Thanks all of you who have donated!) 91 days left!
It is a gray rainy Saturday and I have a book to read before tomorrow, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Johnathon Safran Foer. It is bookclub night! Yay. I should be painting but I think I will rest and relax for the next little while:)

No comments: