Thursday, February 25, 2010

swap


This week I had another nice surprise. I got a package from the Isle of Wight! Roxane put together a delightful assortment of goodies. It was a swap organized by Alice in which we had to choose 5 small gifts according to a theme.

Home~ A lovely white embroidered" pajama" bag and a small heart plaque.
Vibrant~ A small wooden frame with the UK flag!
Delicious~ 2 amazing chocolate bars, mmmm
Scented~ A wee rose geranium candle
Natural~ Some wonderful orange, cinnamon, clove soap!

Thanks so much Roxane! It brightened up my day.

6 comments:

Alice said...

Yay! lucky you! It's so cool seeing what each person did for the other ... fab. I so want that frame. Tres cool! x

LoisW said...

Oh My Gawd!! You have good friends!

Kathy said...

Wow does that look nice!

Anne said...

Hi, Shelagh! What a fun idea for a swap! I love the goodies you received!

P.S. My blog has moved! My new location is http://www.gaalcreative.com!

warriorwoman said...

i so hate you, you got thornton's chocolates.

it's my first stop every time i'm in england.

Esme said...

What a fun exchange-everything looks so wonderful.