Sunday, December 5, 2010

Two from Saturday


Last night's sky! Taken through the windshield. I had just left the Halifax Seaport Farmers Market and was headed to the mall to pick up my daughter from her work. What a gift:)

I would also like to introduce you to Alex and Evan! These two little guys were desperate to have one of my buttons. Their kind mom obliged and off they happily went, sporting new bling:)

My first Saturday was a success. So much fun and really busy. I loved seeing and chatting to new folk and friends and finally got to meet Anna Shoub, milliner extraordinaire in person, already felt like I knew her :) I'll be there again on Wednesday.

9 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one driving down the road and snapping pics!

That sky is gorgeous!

How sweet those boys are and good for their mom!

aliceinparis said...

lol, I was stopped at a red light!
Those two boys were adorable and the wee one HAD to get the same button his big brother decided on!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Alex and Evan are so cute! And, clearly, cat lovers.

Teena in Toronto said...

Awesome sunset!

Unknown said...

I just knew your day would be extra-ordinare! I am off to do a bit of window shopping through your wonderful art. Those two boys sure looked happy. :-D

♥namaste♥

Teresa O said...

I recently discovered your blog. I'm finding it absolutely charming. The sky photo is a stunner and the little boys sporting buttons adorable.

leendadll said...

oooh.... hats. I LOVE hats. I love her site!

national loans said...

I love this picture and the entire blog. I hope you will continue your good work here. Happy New Year To all!

Anonymous said...

Those are my sweet boys (-: I think they are pretty cute too and they still love their kitty cat buttons! We'll have to venture back to the market one of these days and pick up some more treasures! - Penny