Thursday, November 27, 2008

gratitude



Grateful for colour. This is my palette.

Grateful for so many things. Even when things are horrible there's aways a multitude of things to be grateful for. It is what we focus on that counts. Wayne Dwyer says " Change the way you look at something and what you look at changes." I just read an interesting article on meditation this morning. You can read it too. It confirms what we have been hearing for ages. Sittting still, not thinking and just breathing is good for us:) Take a wee break.

So amidst the turkey, family, traveling, working, cleaning, errands, general chaos that is our day, take some time out for yourself. Even ten minutes can work wonders:) I know that in the busy day I have planned for myself today, I am going to try.

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Fascinating, funky and fun palette!

Yes, feeling the gratitude changes everything, it's true.

Enjoy the turkey and thank you so much for letting me know the fool will save me. That helps a ton!

Enjoy lighting your candle and letting your inner light shine and banish the dark.