Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Open House



So yes, I will be having my open house.
November 29th from 2-6pm. Email me for directions.
Bring a friend and get a free gift:)
For the gifts, I am recycling things that I don't need/want that are new/newish but might be just the thing someone else wants. I plan on having a big basket and you can choose what you want:) I will also have some door prizes and of course munchies:))
My daughter makes earrings so there will some of those for sale too.
I am getting excited about it although there is a lot to be done between now and then.
10 days! Yikes.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Way to go! How exciting for you as an artist! Will you take pictures and share the event with us? I hope so!

Yoli said...

What a delightful blog you have here Alice!

snippetgirl said...

Super cute artwork! I just happened upon you and really enjoyed seeing your work.
Many purrs and woofs,
Carrie the SnipPet Girl