Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday



(The links were not showing up so I have italicised them)

Last night I went to a musical Satsang and I REALLY enjoyed it. It was led by
Divya Prabha who as it happens, was someone I used to know years and years ago. Her name was not Divya then:) A lot has happened between the time I knew her and currently! She is presently a world renowned spiritual teacher and singer. She was lovely person then and now. Here is an example of her music and here is another more soulful one. The music is repetitive and supposed to put you into a meditative and joyful state. She and her husband run Shining Bay Retreats in East Dover. Some of the courses sound great. The one day Bread and Meditation is one I think I would enjoy.

Today is another mild and grey one. I have been putting off my daffodil planting and today will be a good day to do it. For those of you who don't know, I have been planting daffodils in a local park each fall in memory of my dad. Come Spring there is a wonderful sunny yellow display that he would have loved. His ashes are scattered in Scotland so these daffodils are a tangible reminder of him.


No comments: