Thursday, November 13, 2008

November 12


Wee one. 4x 4 on canvas. eBay

I have decided to go ahead with an open house!
Lots of goodies for sale, door prizes, bring a friend and get a free gift, munchies and drinks.
Ack! That means I have to start cleaning NOW!
I also have get a move on some new items I'm thinking of making.
So, the date will be Nov 29th, I will post the details, time etc. later.
I just wanted to let you locals know so you can mark it on your calendars:)

Now back to your regular programming.

3 comments:

Christina Silverio said...

I love your art, and marked you as a favorite on Etsy a while back. Such lovley colors! So glad to see you have this wonderful blog. :)
I've been wanting to have a home show for the longest time but get so nervous just thinking about it! Perhaps some day. :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Shelagh!

Welcome to Blogspot! It is so good to see you here! I just added you to my "follow" blogs.

I wish I lived nearby so that I could come by your open house...hope you have a wonderful time and make lots of sales!

Hugs, Pat

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

adorable! :) lovely blog you have here!