Sunday, November 30, 2008



Love this picture. It is of the Aberdeen beach looking over the North sea. Someone had asked me if I had a print of it for sale yesterday. I had forgotten all about this shot so did one up for her. For me, this picture represents yin and yang of life. Every cloud has a silver lining.

So, thanks to all that came to my open house! It was a success! I am just sorry that I did not have more time to chat to people. It was a lot of work and I am still tired but it was worth it. I am even thinking about doing it again next year:))

Today I am going to a baby shower for my niece and then tonight is bookclub at my house. Bonus, tidy house from yesterday and leftover goodies:))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelagh! SO sorry I didn't make it yesterday! :( Put my back out on Friday and have limited mobility ... sitting in particular. But glad to hear your Open House was a success! Yay! One of these days we'll get together.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Lovely, lovely photo! I remember this and the ones you did of the young couple on the rocks with the waves crashing around them at Peggy's Cove a few years ago. They are my favorites.