Monday, November 17, 2008

Seaside Picnic listed on eBay
Just finished this and listed it. I'll be putting up a print for sale at Etsy soon. Wanted to write a post but I'm too tuckered out and cannot find anything interesting to say:)

Usually I paint during the day but today I had to get winter tires on the car and ended up shopping at Costco while I waited. $$$ later, I got my car. The tire change was inexpensive, it was the stuff I bought while I roamed for an hour in that store!!! Cheese, fuzzy blankets, books, artichokes, olives, roast chicken, photo albums, spring rolls, coleslaw.......sheesh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come to your open house... I try to visit Cape Breton each year, but alas the expense had to be put on hold this year!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh but all that foods sounds wonderful! Shopping like that can be dangerous for the wallet, for sure. I've been avoiding stores but am going to one today. Hopefully I will be good! Enjoy the new tires AND the food.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love Costco, Shelagh! We have "executive" membership cards so you can imagine how much we spen there, but I do think I save a lot on food

Now if I could only control my impulse shopping for books and decorative items when I'm there I'd be ok..lol!

Love this painting! It would look so cute in a little girl's room.

Hugs, Pat