Thursday, November 13, 2008

November 10



My first glimpse of the Rockies!
I am finally going through the gigantic amount of photos I took in August. I have been putting it off because it is such slow work on my computer but it has to get done. That said, it is fun looking at them now because it takes me right back.

We have had a mild and rainy weekend and the warm trend continues. I am so pleased not to have my furnace on. The last of the leaves are down except for one tenacious maple still FULL of brilliant yellow leaves. I am waiting for them to fall so I can start raking. I really would rather have one marathon raking session rather than several bouts over and over. Much to the dismay of my neighbor who is out every day.
She is an 81 year old widow and as spry and healthy as a 30 year old. Never been sick in her life and not a thing wrong with her now. She is as tiny as a willow branch. I try to pry out tips on longevity and vitality from her whenever I can:)

Headed to the gym this morning and then catching up on work. Have a great day:)

We are headed towards Banff in this picture. Lots of through the windshield photos:) From the East Coast, I could not get over the mountains and snapped and snapped and snapped. They are magnificent!

1 comment:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Love thses photos! My son and daughter-in-law live in Colorado, so when I visit them I love to see the Rockies! I always wait a few days so I can get used to the altitude in Denver before we drive up into the mountains though. Otherwise I get a headache or a nosebleed.