Thursday, August 6, 2009

57 MGA and Chocolate Cake


Isn't she lovely? Belongs to a friend of mine:)

Now, for the important part.... my mum sent me this handy little recipe. I have yet to try it but I will. Let me know if you do:)

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Dangerous Cake

4 T flour
4 T sugar
2 T cocoa
1 egg
3 T milk
3 T oil
3 T chocolate chips (optional)
Small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (Microwave Safe)

1. Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix.
4. Add the chocolate chips (if using) & vanilla extract, mix again.
5. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
6. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous!)

And why is this a dangerous cake recipe??
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!


P.S. I now have a "Fan" page on Facebook

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

That indeed sounds like the most "dangerous" recipe ever! (I will, of course, have to try it.) ;) Thanks for sharing!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

MMMMMM.....Sounds like a fun recipe to try!

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

looks yummy - the car and the recipe - my DH has a cute little white MG and I have a chocolate problem :) Nancy LeB

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Share Your Recipe.The Cake is My Favorite Recipe.I love to Eat and Make Cake.....It's Really Yummmmyyyyy......Find Out Some More Cake Recipes Here......

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Well, it's good to live dangerously. I might have to try this.

The car picture is STUNNING! Wow! That blue is heavenly!

Lorrie Grainger Abdo said...

Wow, I gotta try this! :)

I'm loving all the pictures of NS. My 12 year old did a report on NS this past school year and we were intrigued then. Your descriptions and pictures help bring it to life.