Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pip, pip and all that.....


Now that I have your attention....:)
I've been away from this blog spending time with these English Gents and many others like them. The Halifax Buskers Festival is on at the moment and it has been a wonderful ten days of hot sunny weather and a lively waterfront.!
This is how they started off...

As the show progressed, great hilarity ensued



And extraordinary feats of strength and skill.


Stay tuned..... tomorrow I think my iLOVENova Scotia video goes live. I uploaded it today and the site said within 24 business hours it would be up:) It was torture to edit because my computer crashed after EVERY cut! But as primitive and unpolished as it is, it makes me smile each time I see it. Fun to do. I will link to it here of course! And will do it every day until the voting is over. Somehow, I have to get over 20,000 votes!!!!!!! Yikes. Can we do it? Yes we can:) We can certainly try:)

11 comments:

Bear Chick said...

YIKES! I need to get my British husband some of those skivvies! Thanks for sharing.

Alice said...

Fabulous! and caused much laughter in this here English home! Can't WAIT to see your video ... of course we can!!!!!!!!!!!!

JolieArt said...

This looks like it would have been fabulous fun!

witchypoo said...

If you will put the link up each day we will vote each day.

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Wow, that certainly got my attention this morning - I almost spilled my coffee!!! Looks like great fun! And yes I can't wait to see you video - Have a great day!!!!
Namaste,
Joan

Zoie // Religion of Fashion said...

Ha! You got my attention alright! And i got a sligth stab of jealousy when you said that you had been spending time with them.....

But maybe I should start stocking little shorties like that for all of our men ;-)

hehe good luck ladies


xx

Marisa @ Getting Back To Basics said...

Thanks for stopping by blog and leaving me the path to yours. I love the buskers although we haven't been in to see them for several years. We used to take our girls all the time when they were young.

I love all the bright colors in your photos on your previous post. I will be back.

Moose said...

Looking forward to voting for you!!
We will vote early & often. My mom is a wizard at Final Cut Pro and would love to help for your next one.
Tail Wags to All.
~Moose

Anonymous said...

I haven't gone to see the Buskers in years and am definitely missing something! Looking forward to seeing your video link Shelagh.

OliveStreetStudio said...

what a show!!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Okay, have I not told you countless times you live in the world's perfect place?! Hmmmm? Does this not confirm it? English men are hot! And I think the hat and the skivvies work so well together. You got my attention!