Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday


Mini Sunflower on eBay now!
4"x4" $25.00

So....I'm deep in the throes of my "fly by the seat of my pants", "get it done as fast as I can" "doesn't matter if it's not perfect".... two minute production! 2 minutes is a long time. I still have a lot of shots I need to get. It is fun though. I do feel disheartened by the two entries with 18,000+ votes! I see that NS Tourism site has now put up a barrier to prevent hack voting which I am sure has transpired. What would be grand is if on Aug. 31st, the counters are rolled back to 0 and everyone starts on an even playing field:) Fair is fair.

Foggy day today, sunshine rest of the week! Good day to get the inside things done...like getting rid of gigantic dust bunnies which have been growing for a while now.

7 comments:

Susan said...

You go girl ... and thank you for the kind vote of confidence I do believe that I'm on my way and I also know at times it will continue to feel very daunting and overwhelming. Comments like yours make me also feel - "very" hopeful. xo S & les Gang

LoisW said...

I saw a row of sunflowers today in a neighbor's yard. Lovely painting!

Anne said...

Hi, Shelagh! Pretty, cheerful sunflower! Good luck with your video! :-)

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...wow what gorgeous colours and boy do they pop! i love it as i do all your work! have a great day, xo, mickey

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Be sure to e-mail me (or blog comment me) when you get your video up! I know it will be beautiful ---you ahve taken so many wonderful photos of Nova Scotia over the years!

Ronnie said...

I just watched about half of the videos already posted. Dare I say I think you have a whale of a chance if they start the ticker over! You are one smart and creative chick. When it's time to rally the votes, let me know. Go Shelagh!!!!
Blitzkrieg!!!!

witchypoo said...

I just browsed your paintings, and find them so vibrant and delightful, just like you! It was wonderful to meet you today at Niche.