Monday, January 11, 2010

Breathe


Ahhhh...ohmmmmmm....better than......nom,nom,nom.
Yes, I am on track and excited with my decision to eat clean and move more.
Only day 2 but hey, gotta stay positive:)

This is an older print in my shop that I always ship free in keeping with the spirit of the image. ( if it is sold and you are interested, don't worry I will relist as I notice) I've had a flurry of sales in my shop this weekend which was lovely! Things have been in a bit of a slump including myself, so glad to see that change.

Cold and sunny and frosty this am. I've noticed that the light is hanging around a bit longer:) Yay. I've got printing, packaging and post officing to do and then it is off to the gym and then time to hit the brushes.

Hope you have a great week:)

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like how the kitty is making a mudra with its paws! Or should that be a mew-dra?

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Good news, Shelagh!

I made a promise it myself to get back to doing yoga this year. I stopped when I had knee troubles but that didn't help the rest of my body.

Anonymous said...

Two days down and I cheated today. *sigh*. Back on the wagon.

Sara said...

I keep reminding myself to get out everyday - even though it is cold - it is good for me to move around.

Glad you've seen a flurry of sales on your website...think that is great!

Kathy said...

Oh that is just the best picture ever! I love that!

Grace said...

Two of my favourite things: cats and yoga.

hatjunkie said...

I love that zen kitty. Definitely something about January and resolve. I'm in the same mode. Hope to still be here in February.