Thursday, January 28, 2010

today.....


Collins, Marjory, 1912-1985, photographer. NewYork. Getting a manicure while drying hair at Francois de Paris, a hairdresser on Eighth Street 1942 Sept.

I'm feeling a bit stressed recently. Need some of this for myself. I think today I am going to do things that please me. I've been taking an ecourse and haven't had time or motivation to really enjoy it. I have some sorting and organizing to do. Planning and dreaming. Today I am carving out some space for myself:)

8 comments:

Moose said...

How is your Persisting Stars class going??? Have a relaxing time under that dryer...
Tail Wags,
~Moose

Alice said...

good for you... we always need to make a bit of time for ourselves :-)

LoisW said...

I hear ya! The winter blues have set in at my place. But, today the sun is shining even though it is 15 degrees!! It's still SUNNY!! It pays off to take time out for yourself!! Give yourself a little lovin'!

Ronnie said...

I'm feeling it too. I think it's SAD. I need more sun.
Relax a bit. I hope you feel more your energized self soon.

Kathy said...

As you should every single day...even if it's a little slot of time...do something nice for yourself!

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Oh my God I love this photo!!! I love hood dryers. My mom had one when I was a kid and I use to sit and read under it when ever I could!!! It was so relaxing! I could use some of that now days!!!! Enjoy relaxing.
Namaste,
Joan

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE this photo! Oooh such FUN to be pampered!

Sue McGettigan said...

What a great photo :) Hope you managed to have that 'me time' you needed!