Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gratitude


Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes!
I had a great day topped off with Chinese food ordered in and some movies. Decided against going out. Wonderful lunch with some friends was enough:)

Debra She Who Seeks is the winner of my birthday present draw. Yay! Thanks.

Now I am off downtown to get weighed for the "at home version" of Xweighted! The party is over.....or maybe I should say it is just beginning! First I am meeting a pal for pancakes! Then off we go for a fitness test and scales. Dum de dum dum.

9 comments:

a.rogue (Alice) said...

hmmm having pancakes before getting weighed in... might as well keep it real!
good luck,
Alice

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm thrilled to have won your B-day Giveaway! I'm having trouble accessing your email address through your profile so I can send you my mailing address, though. Could you leave a comment for me on my blog telling me your email address? My comments are moderated so I will not publish your comment, I'll just read it privately to get the email address. Many, many thanks again!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Sorry I missed wishing you a Happy birthday. Glad to hear you had a good one. Enjoy those pancakes and take your shoes off before weighing in. That may take off the pancake weight, LOL!

Anonymous said...

happy belated Birthday!!..and love todays photo...

Pancakes before a weigh-in? You're brave :)

Sara said...

Pancakes! Oh, I love good pancakes!

My calendar arrived today! I love it...A friend of mine was visiting - and she thought it was the coolest calendar! And, thanks for the lovely notecard!

LoisW said...

Love the photo! And Happy Birthday!! I refuse to weigh myself. Flat out refuse!

Moose said...

Have fun at the weigh in ...keep us posted.
Tail Wags,
~Moose

Sarah @ Mum In Bloom said...

Found you while admiring your paintings on Etsy! Lovely blog you have here as it's so refreshing to read blogs from a fellow Nova Scotian. Your cookbook looks great too.

Muse, Rania said...

Glad to read you had a wonderful birthday! Congratulations to Debra on the prize! :)