Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday


Tools of the trade...........

Last night I decided at the last minute to pop in and join some "twitter" friends at a PintnPurl session at a local pub/restaurant. So glad I did. I don't knit or crochet or macrame but brought my sketchbook instead and got a bit of work done:) It was fun to sit around a table, drink ale, eat and gab while getting in some creative time:) I have a feeling this could be a regular thing.

Later today, I am off to help a friend set up some microstock accounts:) They are soon blasting off on a three month RV adventure across America! *tucking in my little green horns of envy* Should be fun!

5 comments:

Lorrie Grainger Abdo said...

What a beautiful photo. Looks like the calm before the painting storm...

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

That's an evening that sounds like so much fun!! I've got to carve out time to join my yarn shop's knitting group!

Thanks so much for your kind words about my story. Your comment means a lot.

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...sounds like lots of fun...especially the ale! xo, mickey

Kathy said...

Beautiful photo....and driving around the country with no real destination or time constraints is my dream....how awesome that would be. Good for them!

Sounds like you have fun with the group. That's so nice.

maddie said...

i love those brushes

soon i shall be making my very own
painting in an e~course and very very
excited!