Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tulip Tuesday


Aren't these beautiful? A birthday present from a great pal:) So lovely to see Spring flowers even if only in a vase. They certainly cheer up my spirits.

Today is day 4 of reclaiming myself. Getting back to the babe I used to be :-) So far so good. I am really motivated. I think getting really fed up with how I was feeling and looking helped a lot. Last night I was really craving some munchies but held off and it felt great waking up this morning knowing that I did not cave in and eat snacks. Evenings are the worst.

Now I am heading out for errands on this crisp, sunny January afternoon. Then it is time for some exercise and back to painting.

9 comments:

Lorrie Grainger Abdo said...

Beautiful. What a great painting that would be!

Robin said...

gorgeous..what an uplift for such a cold day..A little bit of sunshine..thanks..BTW Im a new/old follower..my blog got deleted last week... I know you from Etsy..my useris smArtee..Take Care

Sara said...

Beautiful flowers! And, keep it up...we are behind you on this "getting back to the babe you used to be'!

Mary Richmond said...

thanks for the little shot of spring ;-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good for you! Just say NO to snacks! (I'm being a total hypocrite here, of course, because I almost never do.)

Teresa aka Tess said...

Go..Go...Go....
Love your tulips, thanks for sharing them with us.

witchypoo said...

I love how you paint with light.

Moose said...

I can see a tulip painting in your future! You can always "reward" yourself in flowers not food for meeting your exercise goals for the week, etc... Tail Wags go out to You.
~Moose

Hayley Egan said...

those are happiness in a vase.