Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday



First of all, thanks to Christina of Hoyden Designs for nominating this blog for an award:) I really appreciate it.:)) She is a lovely artist who lives in California. I have elected not to tag anyone because there are too many wonderful sites out there for me to choose from. I have a hard time with that. You all win my vote:) also...thanks to Sandy Mastroni! I visited her bog and won a bookmark! How fun is that:) She is a quirky artist living in Connecticut. From one coast to the other.


Isn't this cheerful. Only in the Maritimes. It is a dory window box. I will have to go back in the summer to see it with flowers:) I love details like this. Creative and fun.

I really want to get out for a walk. I have fallen off the exercise bandwagon a bit. Too busy and tired. I know that exercise does give you energy so I have to really make an effort today to JUST DO IT! Anyone else?

Monty? Ha, I didn't think so:) zzzzzz



December Views
My 3 Cups of Tea December Fundraiser , Thanks to all who have donated so far:)) I am going to tally it up and make the "big" donation on the 15th so 2 days left! I am also drawing from the names and will donate a print of choice to the winner:)

4 comments:

Leslie Rubio said...

Mornin'-popped over to donate $5 as I forgot to do it earlier.

Have a wonderful day-whether you take a walk or not-I'm with the cat!

Love,
Leslie

Kathy said...

Love that window box...makes me think about what would look cute here in Illinois. I hear you about the exercise. I am struggling to keep up with my plan! The cat looks how I feel!

Ronnie said...

I'm with yu, Shelagh. Dropped off my regular walks lately and have really begun to feel out of sorts. Thanks for the reminder and wish I could walk with you.
That windowbox is the neatest thing I've seen in a while. Thanks for the vicarious trips around town. Lovely.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Congrats on your well deserved award!

I love the dory window box -- looks like it would hold alot of flowers.

Thanks for all the best wishes on the birth of my grandson! We are so thrilled :-)